People's Alliance Federal Credit Union's 2018 Scholarship
Entry for submissions has now ended, winners will be notified by August.
PAFCU is offering college-bound high school seniors the opportunity to compete for statewide college scholarships through the New York Credit Union Association's Scholarship Program. Scholarships will be awarded ranging from $500 to $1,500 and may be used at a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
Students can take advantage of this opportunity by completing three simple steps:
- Stop in at any PAFCU office to request a scholarship application form, or click here to download an electronic application. If the student is not a member of People's Alliance, he/she can request a membership packet as well. (All scholarship applicants are required to be members of a participating New York credit union.)
- You and your parent or guardian must sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the back page of the application form.
- Submit your signed application directly to People's Alliance by June 30, 2018, along with:
- a high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11;
- an SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript; and
- a typed essay response.
If any portion is incomplete or not included, the application will not be considered.
There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants MUST be:
- Members of People's Alliance Federal Credit Union
- College-bound high school seniors at the time of application; and
- Attending either a two or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall of 2018
In early spring, applications will be judged against other submissions statewide. Winners will be announced in July.
Please fill out all of the following items.