Have you ever thought about what it would be like to go to school around the world? Check out these countries and see what school is like for students like you!
1. The primary school is Phumachangtang, Tibet, is thought to be the highest school in the world.
2. The King's School in Canterbury, England is the world's oldest school.
3. A school in the Philippines is made entirely of recycled soda pop bottles!
4. The largest school in the world in terms of number of students is the City Montessori School in Lucknow, India.
5. Back in 2014, there was an elementary school in Turin, Italy that only had one teacher and one student – making it the smallest school in the world.
6. Students in South Korea are expected to stay and help clean and tidy the classroom when lessons are over.
7. Have you ever seen a boat school? In Bangladesh, there are no fewer than 100 boat schools! Each one has internet access, a library and is solar powered.
8. In a remote area of Colombia, kids have to travel to school on a zip-line.
9. Summer vacations in Chile start from mid-December and end in early March.
10. Kids in Japan are the most independent of them all. They travel to school alone, clean their own classrooms and must bring their lunch every day.
You will be leaving PAFCU's website and linking to an alternative site not operated by the credit union. PAFCU is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site. Privacy and security policies practiced by the alternate web site may differ from those practiced by Peopleis Alliance Federal Credit Union.