- How to Apply for a LoanThe following information is necessary to complete a PAFCU online Application:
- Your member number.
- Your driver's license information.
- Your social security number, financial and employment information.
- Your current address with personal monthly payment and number of years at this address.
- Co-borrower (optional) if you choose to add a co-borrower, you will need the co-borrower's name, social security number, address, phone number(s) and employment history.
You'll receive an answer immediately. At the same time, your application will be transferred to a credit union representative for completion.
A PAFCU representative will call you (usually within two business days) to verify the information you provided and to ask any additional questions needed to complete the loan process.
You can also contact your local People's Alliance office or contact your local People's Alliance office or contact our headquarters at (631) 434-3500.
Click here to access our online Loan Application.