PAFCU's New York offices are open for normal business hours. To see the hours of your local branch click here. We continue our commitment to the health and safety of our members and staff. Please do not visit a branch if you are ill, experiencing flu-like symptoms (including a fever, cough or shortness of breath), if you have been in close contact with a person who has a possible or confirmed case of COVID-19, or if you have traveled in the past 2 weeks please check the NYS Travel Advisory. In order to maintain social distancing practices in our lobbies, we will be limiting the number of members allowed in each branch at a given time. You may be asked to wait outside an office, if our capacity limit is reached inside the branch.
Some key practices to remember, as we strive to bring you a safe banking environment:
- ID and Face Coverings are required to enter any branch.
- Appointments are still requested regarding any non-teller transactions.
- Drive-up usage in Hauppauge is still strongly suggested.
PAFCU still encourages you to take advantage of our digital and remote services as much as possible:
- Home Banking and Mobile Banking with remote check deposit — The majority of your everyday banking needs can be managed with these tools.
- Online loan applications — Apply for loans online through Home Banking and Mobile Banking.
- ATM Network — In addition to PAFCU owned ATMs, we are part of the CO-OP network. Search for ATMs near you here or on our Mobile Banking app.
- Secure Messaging — You can send us a secure message through Home Banking. We'll respond as soon as we can during business hours.
- Telephone Banking — Access account and loan information, and transfer or withdraw funds by calling 631-434-6800.
For a listing of our branch locations and current hours of operation, click here.
If you should experience a financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 please click here.
Your patience is appreciated as we navigate a new normal. We thank you for being a PAFCU member. We are here to provide you the support you need. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your banking needs at 631-434-3500.
Carol A. Allen