Your new PAFCU Gold/Platinum Mastercard Credit Cards will arrive shortly in the mail!
We are converting all of our credit cards to a new vendor – Mastercard – that will offer enhanced products and improved services. Your new Mastercard will include EMV Chip Technology, to help protect you against fraud and enhance your payment experience.
When your new card arrives, you'll enjoy:
Uninterrupted account access Once your card is activated, continue to use your card to make purchases just like before.
Great New Benefits**
- Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases*
- Safer than carrying cash
- Unsurpassed card acceptance
- Mastercard Global Service™
- Mastercard Airport Conciergee™
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Chip Technology
- Price Protection
- Extended Warranty and more!
When you receive your new card:
- Call 1-800-992-3808 to activate and pin
- Sign the back of your new Mastercard
- Cut up and discard your old Visa card
- Notify merchants of your new card number if they automatically bill your credit card
Your old card is scheduled to close on September 15, 2018
*Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
**Certain restrictions apply. See Guide to Benefits for details.