Current Career Opportunities
Primary Job Function: To assist our members on the phone with banking needs including, but not limited to: answering member calls, processing insurance claims, answer basic account information. Employee will be located in Hauppauge, NY
- Service members in a courteous and efficient manner
- Assist members with online banking and account questions
- Answer member phone calls with excellent phone etiquette
- Process insurance claims
- Establishes and maintains relationships with members while adhering to high service standards
- Cross-sell credit union products to all members
- Assisting other departments as needed
- Banking and/or strong customer service experience is necessary
- Effective interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a high volume customer service environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outgoing personality
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Presently seeking full time clerk: Must be able to work 40-hours/week. $15.00/hour
Position Hours: Monday-Friday 8:15am-4:15pm
Business Development Representative
People's Alliance Federal Credit Union has a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with strong sales and customer service experience! This great position allows you to travel and meet our prospective membership first hand while showing how our credit union can improve their lives.
We are here to serve our membership and you will be the face of our credit union! This Full Time position is based out of our Hauppauge location and requires travel to networking events with use of company vehicles. You will be going to SEG locations throughout Long Island and the Five Boroughs to help our organization grow our membership.
We bring banking to the workplace! Our BDRs cross sell credit union products and services to eligible companies and individuals to help meet their banking needs.
Hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm, with flexibility as some early mornings, weeknights or weekend hours are needed.
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE!
Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
Full time positions include: Benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, 401K & more. Forward your resume to Beverly Vlack fax (631) 231-6613, call (631) 434-3500 x 206 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability