- Online Services DirectoryAt PAFCU, we offer the latest in convenience via our online services. If you are a key benefits decision-maker who would like to offer PAFCU membership to your employees, you may apply to join our field of membership online. For more information please click on Information Desk and select "how to join PAFCU."
If you're already a PAFCU member, you can apply for a PAFCU Mastercard card; order checks or even fill out a loan application from your home or office PC. What's more, our Financial Calculators will give you instant payment schedules and amortization tables. That way, you know what you can afford to pay each month before you apply for a line of credit.
- How Much Home Can I Afford?
- Should I Refinance My Home?
- Should I Pay Discount Points?
- Should I Make Extra Payments on My Mortgage?
- How Much of a Down Payment Should I Make on My New Home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- Compare Mortgages Calculator
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of My Home?
- How Long Will It Take To Become a Millionaire?
- How Long Until I Reach My Savings Goal?
- How Much Should I Save For College?
- How Can I Save For a Big Ticket Item?
- How Much Will My Certificate Be Worth at Maturity?
- How Do Taxes and Inflation Affect My Savings?
- How Much Will I Need to Save For Retirement?
- How Much Will I Receive in Social Security?
- I'm Retired, How Long Will My Savings Last?
- How Much Can I Save With My 401(k)?
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans
- How Will Inflation Affect My Retirement?
- How Long Will It Take to Pay Off My Credit Cards?
- How Long Will It Take to Pay Off My Loan?
- Should I Consolidate My Debts?
- How Will Extra Payments Affect My Loan?
- Loan Payment Calculator
- Should I Lease or Purchase a Car?
- How Much Will My Auto Payments Be?
- Should I Take a Rebate or Low-Cost Financing?
- Should I Accelerate My Auto Payments?
- How Much Car Can I Afford?
People's Alliance Investment and Retirement CenterThe People's Alliance Investment and Retirement Center is now available. The People's Alliance Investment and Retirement Center is a personal financial management service designed exclusively for credit union members. Get information on money management, investment planning, retirement planning, online trading, and more. Call, visit, e-mail or click here for more details.
The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results. The calculated results are intended for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed.