- President's Message
Carol A. Allen,
In response to the Coronavirus Pandemic, we want to assure you that Credit Unions are considered essential businesses and that we remain available to serve you. To do our part to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are taking precautions to avoid close contact, and we continue to limit transactions. Our lobby service at all locations are temporarily by appointment only, but we are fully staffed and ready to meet your needs via telephone and eServices. In Hauppauge our drive-thru is open and we have a speed drop box. We offer the following services to all Members:
- Home Banking and Mobile Banking with remote check deposit – The majority of your everyday banking needs can be managed with these tools.
- Online loan applications – Apply for loans online through Home Banking and Mobile Banking.
- ATM Network – In addition to PAFCU owned ATMs, we are part of the CO-OP network. Search for ATMs near you here or on our Mobile Banking app.
- Secure Messaging – You can send us a secure message through Home Banking. We'll respond as soon as we can during business hours.
- Telephone Banking – Access account and loan information, and transfer or withdraw funds by calling 631-434-6800.
Please be aware of criminals trying to take advantage during this time and be vigilant against scams especially via phone and email. You can visit ftc.gov for more information on Coronavirus scams.
If you should experience a financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 please click here.
We will continue to provide updates on the website so please check back regularly to stay informed. As always, we thank you for being a member of PAFCU and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns at 631-434-3500. And remember, we will get through this together.
Contact us with any questions and remember to turn to PAFCU for all your banking needs.