- PAFCU's Tel-Me Service...Anytime, Anywhere!
With PAFCUs automated Tel-Me Service you are never more than a telephone call away from your accounts 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Our Tel-Me Service is totally automated and FREE of charge. You can access your accounts day or night to find out your balances, transfer money and check rates. Tel-Me is available in English and Spanish.
How Tel-Me Works
Dial 631-434-6800 or 800-282-8355 if you are outside of the 516 or 631 area codes. Follow the prompts by choosing English or Spanish, entering your member number and access code. Listen to the 3 main options to decide which option to choose.
3 Main Options:
When Tel-Me repeats your transactions, this means your transaction is complete and then Tel-Me will have another menu to follow. Tel-Me does not produce receipts of your transactions. These transactions will appear on your next statement. Should you fail to get a response, wait a few minutes and try again or call the credit union at 631-434-3500.
- To make a loan payment, you will need to know the loan number.
- When keying dollar amounts, the last two digits will be treated as cents.
- Due to federal regulations, telephone transactions from your savings account are limited to six per month.
- While Tel-Me is an around-the-clock service, you may discover it is out of service for a limited time at the end of the business day. The system may also be out of service for a short period of time at the end of the month when account statements are processed.