People's Alliance Federal Credit Union Youth Accounts
At PAFCU we want to encourage our young Members to make saving a habit. All Youth Accounts opened in the month of April with $50 or more will be entered to win a Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera w/accessories. PAFCU will be giving away a total of 3 camera packages!
PAFCU offers the following Youth Accounts & Services:
- Youth Share Certificates, with rates .25% higher than traditional Share Certificates, help teach your kids to save with PAFCU's Youth Certificate. They are one-year certificates with a minimum balance of $200 and a maximum of $1,000 for children under 13 years old.
- Young Adult Share Certificates, with rates .25% higher than traditional Share Certificates. They are one-year certificates with a minimum balance of $200 and a maximum of $4,000 for 13 – 25 year olds.
- Teen Savings, offers competitive dividends. A minimum balance of $5 is required to maintain PAFCU membership and to be eligible for additional credit union services such as an ATM card.
- Teen Checking, offered to teen Members 13 to 17. No minimum balance is required but a parent or guardian must be joint on the account.
- PAFCU Mastercard, offered to teens ages 13 through 17 to apply for a Mastercard. The maximum line of credit is $1,000 and a parent or guardian must be joint on the account.
During the month of April, if you refer a People's Alliance Federal Credit Union Kids Account to a friend or family member, you will receive a FREE gift! Ask a Teller or Member Services Representative about how to refer someone.
Visit your nearest PAFCU branch to open any of the above accounts and start saving today for tomorrow!