As part of our 11/4/2015 upgrades, current users will have to re-register for Home Banking. When logging onto the system for the first time, follow these easy steps:
- Access ID: Enter your Member Number
- Password: Use the last 6 digits of your Social Security #
- The system will automatically ask you to change your Password.
- Use a minimum of 8 characters in random sequence.
- You must use at least 1 lower-case letter, 1 number and 1 special character.
- You will then be asked to answer 5 security questions that will be used to verify your identity in the future.
Watch the video tutorial above for detailed log-on and enrollment instructions.
All of your account history will be available in the new platform. Once you've logged onto the new platform, make sure all of your accounts are displayed, and make sure your personal information and preferences are set up properly. Please note that any Account Alerts you've set up in the old system will not be available in the new Home Banking platform.
Some benefits of home banking include:
- Ability to send money to other individuals
- View pending transactions
- Mobile browser
- Tablet integration/touch screen friendly
Bill Payer Benefits:
- Account will be debited the same day the electronic payment is processed
- Payments can be sent as soon as next day for FREE and even same day for a small fee
- Ebills – ability to receive bills electronically from certain vendors. Bills will get automatically delivered to your Bill Payer
- Remote deposit capture – deposit your checks just by snapping a picture of it with your phone
- View pending transactions
- Send money to individuals through text message or email with Popmoney®
- Text and alert banking
1: USER ID: Your temporary user ID will be your member number.
If you have multiple membership numbers, you can enter any one of them; they will all be accessible once you login. You can change your User ID within the Settings menu once you are logged into Home Banking. First time Home Banking users must click enroll now.
2: PASSWORD: Your temporary password will be the last six digits of your social security number.
Once you sign on, you will be prompted to change your password and create five new challenge questions. First time Home Banking users must use their social security number.
3: Enter the last six digits of your social security number in the Current Password box. Then enter a new, unique password in the New Password box and confirm it. Passwords must contain at least 8 and no more than 32 characters, both upper and lower case letters, at least one number and at least one special character (such as $ or # or @). As a security precaution, avoid using previous passwords.
4: Select the five security questions and answers.
5: Read over and accept the terms & conditions.
6: Input your contact information for security and verification purposes.
Click on Mobile to set up your mobile and text settings as well as find instructions on how to download the People's Alliance mobile app.
Click on Settings to change your User ID. When you initially login, you will not be prompted to change the User ID. Please go to this link to create a new, unique User ID.
Mobile Banking Application
Members must be enrolled in Home Banking in order to access the Mobile Banking Application (see menu item in the Home Banking Initial Login Instructions). If you have not enrolled in Home Banking yet or are a new member, you will need to enroll.