Open to members of People’s Alliance Federal Credit Union (PAFCU) who are 18 years or older who are not currently enrolled in eStatements. Void where prohibited by law. All Federal, State and local laws apply.
No purchase necessary. Enroll in PAFCU eStatements by 11:59 PM E.T. on 8/15/2021 and PAFCU will deposit $5 into your account the first month you receive your eStatement. Please allow 4-6 weeks after 8/15/2021 for the $5 to be deposited into your account. You must maintain the use of eStatements for 12 months or the $5 will be debited from your account.
- General Conditions:
PAFCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this campaign should any cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the campaign. PAFCU employees, volunteers and their family members are not eligible.
Limit one $5 bonus per Member Number.
People’s Alliance Federal Credit Union’s Holiday Loan & eStatement Tablet Raffle Official Rules
These are the Official Rules for People’s Alliance Federal Credit Union’s (“PAFCU”) ‘Holiday Loan & eStatement Tablet Raffle’.
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only (including territories, possessions, and commonwealths) and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws.
The 'Holiday Loan & eStatement Tablet Raffle' offers a chance for eligible entrants to win ONE (1) Prize of a Tablet.
- Terms and Conditions - Note that by entering this Raffle, you are agreeing to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Raffle.
- Sponsor – The Sponsor of this Raffle is People’s Alliance Federal Credit Union, 125 Wireless Blvd., Haupauge NY 11788.
- Eligibility - The Raffle is open only to legal residents of the United States, who, at the time of entering the Raffle are EIGHTEEN (18) years of age or older. No entries from business entities accepted. Employees of PAFCU, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in same household are not eligible to enter the Raffle. Immediate family includes spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren.
- Raffle Period- Raffle begins on November 1st, 2021 at 12:00AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends on December 15, 2021 at 11:59PM EST (the “Raffle Period”).
- How to Enter – There is One (1) Method of Entry into the Raffle Promotional Period:
- Automatic Entry. You will automatically receive ONE (1) Raffle Entry for a qualified and approved PAFCU Holiday Loan, when you also sign up for eStatements during the Raffle period. In the event of a dispute as to whose name the automatic entry made, such entry will be deemed to be submitted by the primary person on the loan (whomever is listed first on the application). Random Drawing |Prize | Odds of Winning – Winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor to determine the Prize Winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or about January 11, 2022. The winner will be notified by phone or by email.
- All eligible entries have an equal chance of winning. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. No prize transfer. No prize substitution except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
- Winner Notification - The Prize Winner will be notified on or about January 11, 2022 via phone or by email of the Primary Account Holder information on file at PAFCU. The Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Sponsor, within FIVE (5) business days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim their prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period), he/she forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The Tablet will be given after these necessary steps are completed. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only THREE (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- General Conditions - Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Raffle, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for all the prize offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Hold Harmless - By entering the Raffle, you agree to release and hold harmless PAFCU, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, expense, cost, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise in connection with the Raffle, or resulting from acceptance and/or use of any prize, travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in this Raffle, and from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage.
- Publicity - Except where prohibited, participation in the Raffle constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- Applicable Law - Any dispute arising from this Raffle will be determined according to the laws of the State of New Hampshire and Maine, without reference to its conflict of laws principles, and by entering the Raffle, you fully consent to the personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts located in Hauppauge, NY and agree that such courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
- For More Information – Email Marketing@pafcu.org or write us at:
People’s Alliance Federal Credit Union
Attn. Marketing Department
125 Wireless Blvd.
Hauppauge NY 11788