- If you are employed by a company in PAFCU's field of membership, you are eligible to join. Check with your immediate supervisor or Human Resources Manager to see if your company offers PAFCU membership among its employee benefits. If so, you can enroll at your company, request a membership application from your nearest PAFCU branch, write or E-Mail us for an application. It's that easy.
- If you are an employee at a company in the Hauppauge Industrial Park, you are automatically eligible for PAFCU membership. Visit the Hauppauge branch for membership information.
- If your company is not in PAFCU's field of membership, ask your Human Resources Manager or key benefits decision-maker to call, write or E-Mail us at the Hauppauge Administrative office for a full kit and video explaining how your company can join. There is no obligation or cost for this material.
- If you are a Human Resources Manager, Benefits Administrator, President/CEO, or Owner of a company familiar with PAFCU and are ready to join our field of membership (thereby extending credit union membership benefits to your employees), click here to fill out the Select Employer Group application online. We'll process your request and follow up with a call within a few days. If you prefer, call (631) 434-3500 for a Select Employer Group application.
- PAFCU also offers kinship accounts. Once you join, any member of your family (through blood, marriage or adoption) may join and enjoy all the benefits of PAFCU. On the flip side, if you are related to a PAFCU member, you are eligible to join.
- Aquebogue, Amityville, Bay Shore, Babylon, Bayport, Bellport, Brentwood, Blue Point, Bohemia, Brookhaven, Brooklyn, Calverton, Center Moriches, Centereach, Central Islip, Copiague, Coram, Deer Park, East Moriches, E. Patchogue, Eastport, Farmingville, Hampton Bays, Holtsville, Huntington, Huntington Station, Islip Terrace, Jamesport, Lake Grove, Lake Ronkonkoma, Lindenhurst, Manorville, Mastic, Mastic Beach, Mattituck, Medford, Middle Island, Moriches, N. Babylon, Patchogue, Quogue, Ridge, Riverhead, Rocky Point, Ronkonkoma, Selden, Setauket, Shirley, Shoreham, Sound Beach, Southampton, Stony Brook, W. Babylon, Wyandanch, Yaphank.
- Carle Place School District.
- Brooklyn, New York which lies within Community Planning Districts #3, #8, or #9.
- Miami and Hialeah, Florida.
Important Information About Procedures For Opening A New AccountTo help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.